RTV Silicone Sealants
Engg / Auto Industry
200 Silicone Oil
4P Silicon Spray
Metal Treatment Chemicals
EMI / RFI Shielding
Automatic Powder Coating Series
GmbH - The
World Leader in Powder Coating Equipment
Gema’s OPTIFLEX™ Optimizes Your Automatic Powder Coating
- 100,000 volts of First Pass Power™ gives you the
ability to coat your parts right the first time – every
- The OPTIFLEX Series improves profitability by making
your operation more efficient.
- The simplified user interface gives operators total
control flexibility without having to worry about
balancing several different settings.
- Quick, easy-to-learn procedures reduce training
requirements with operators.
- The OPTIFLEX Series decreases your down time by
automating coating configurations.
- The OPTIFLEX’s group of high-tech components are
designed to save time in an XTreme Color Change
- The intelligent automation and the latest powder
coating technology increases transfer efficiency,
reducing the amount of powder wasted.
- The OPTIFLEX Series improves productivity, even in
more challenging applications such as porcelain enamel.
- OptiGun Automatic Powder Gun, with an integrated
cascade power supply producing 100,000 volts of
FirstPass Power™, provides maximum charging at the tip
of the gun.
- ITW Gema’s integrated cascade power supply provides
maximum charging at the tip of the gun.
- Improved design ensures longer life and better
- Contoured-body design prevents powder from
collecting, making cleaning easier.
- Sealed gun-body design stops powder from entering
the internal cavity, eliminating potential voltage and
color-change contamination problems.
- Improved cascade design no longer requires grease,
which simplifies maintenance and repairability.
- Enlarged tube diameter provides softer spray
patterns, allowing the electrostatics to have greater
control and increased transfer efficiency.
- Quick-change hose connector and replaceable,
threaded powder-tube enable quick removal and easy
- Compatibility with all nozzles and extensions for
the OptiSelect™ manual powder guns, simplifying
replacement of wear parts.
- Optional Super Corona™ ring can be added to minimize
orange peel and improve penetration.
- OPTISTAR’s patented Digital Valve Control, (DVC)
offers a new standard of precision and more uniform film
thickness, resulting in lower operating costs
- Within the OPTISTAR, the DVC automatically adjusts
all air required for powder coating, ensuring air flow
accuracy to plus or minus 1%..
- Uniform volume control and industry-leading
first-pass transfer efficiency saves powder, and results
in a more consistent finish.
- Unmatched program storage capacity (up to 250)
allows for fast recall of all settings for any
- Unprecedented control over voltage, current,
electrode rinsing air, powder output, and air volume
give you the ability to repeat quality performance–every
- Remote gun triggering and purging can be operated
from the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) or canbus
- OptiStar communicates with your PLC, allowing for
advanced diagnostics and programmability.
- Optional Flow-Control Module™ for closed-loop
control of the total air volume for consistent powder
delivery and accuracy.
- Rinse air selection buttons ensure correct air
volume, keeping the electrode clean, and maximizing
- Help code display simplifies operator
- Advanced engineering of OPTIFLOW™ High Performance
Powder Pump ensures uniform powder delivery for every
- Keyed quick disconnects facilitate fast installation
- Only one major wear part keeps spare parts and
operational costs exceptionally low.
- Check valves and plug-in design promote reliability
and easy maintenance.
- Precision-manufactured injector jet stays in place,
assuring proper flow every time.
- Easy-to-clean design requires no disassembly for
most color changes.
Greater Skill - Greater Service - Greater Value
- When you partner with Gema, you gain access to
decades of application expertise and know-how. Unlike
any company in our industry, Gema spends significant
time and money in the pre- and post-installation phases,
working with our customers to ensure they are getting
the most out of their Gema powder coating system.
- Our team of experts will provide you with a
comprehensive assessment of your finishing system
requirements, informing you of opportunities to improve
your efficiency and your bottom line. Using Gema’s
proprietary software, we will examine your process
requirements and goals to determine what system
configuration will best meet your needs – and generate
the highest return on investment.
- Once the system is installed, our experts spend time
on-site measuring everything from film thickness to
reclaim efficiency; testing your various substrates and
parts; and adjusting your gun positions. They will
synchronize your equipment to meet your production
needs, while ensuring the system is operating at peak
- In addition to an optimized powder coating system,
Gema provides advanced-level training. Our
technicians will turn you and your staff into experts in
the operation and maintenance of your equipment. We will
also consult with you on an appropriate ServiceNet
support plan to keep your system running like new for
years to come.
- With Gema, you don’t just get industry-leading
equipment...You get industry-leading equipment, support,
and expertise. What else would you expect from the world
leader in powder coating equipment.
What Makes the OPTIFLEX So Optimal?
- The OPTIFLEX’s advanced technology combined with its
easy-to-use interface leads to optimal results–every
- The flexibility of the OPTISTAR enables you to store
your voltage, current, powder output, and air volume
settings for up to 250 applications. Simply select the
program number and you’re ready to coat.
- The design of the OPTIGUN, with its quick-release
connections, makes for easier and faster cleaning and
maintenance allowing you to spend more time coating.
- Add the advanced and easy-to-maintain OPTIFLOW Pump
to provide consistently uniform powder delivery–and your
powder coating operation has just become optimized.
- What makes the OPTIFLEX so optimal? The
intelligence, integration, and automation that only
- Call an Gema representative today at
800-628-0601 to discover how the OPTIFLEX can help you.
The OPTIFLEX is Optimum for YOU.
- When you combine the OPTIGUN, the OPTISTAR, and the
OPTIFLOW, you’ve just arrived at the future of powder
coating. These three high-tech components deliver to you
three important benefits: repeatability, results, and
About Us |
Problem Solutions |
Molykote 111 |
Molykote BG 555 |
Molykote P 37
Molykote Range |
Molykote TP 42 |
Molykote MOS2 Powder |
Molykote Zinc Spray |
Silastic 732 |
Silastic 734 |
Silastic 736 |
Silastic 1080 |
Silastic Auto Sealant |
SH 780 |
DC 200 Silicone Oil |
Metal treatment Chemical
4P Silicon Spray |
Spray Paints |
OptiFlex Manual |
OptiFlex Automatic |