The All-Purpose BOSS Acrylic Lacquer
BOSS Acrylic Lacquer is formulated on the nitrocellulose and
acrylic resin to give the best available aerosol quality
product. It is quick drying, high gloss and has excellent
adhesion on both metal and wood and does not contain mercury.
You can spray on any simple house furniture, i.e Tables, Chairs,
Nursery furniture, Playpen, Toys, etc. You can also give a new
look to any office equipment or even any household appliances.
BOSS Fluorescent Coating
BOSS fluorescent coating provides a high level of visibility
which is ideal for a variety of safety marking uses. It is fast
drying lacquer finish and does not contain lead and mercury. It
can be used both indoor and outdoor applications.
BOSS Candy Tone Spray Lacquer for Motorcycle / Bicycle
BOSS Acrylic Lacquer is available in solid color and candy tone
specially for the re-spray of motorcycle / bicycle. It is so
simple to apply, simple sand down the old coat to a smooth
substrate. Then apply one are two coats of primer surface grey
no 266 or Antirust primer no 267. Let it dry for 10 minutes
before recoating, apply one or two coats of suitable candy tone
undercoat no 404 after thoroughly drying. Apply one or two coats
of candy tone of your choice. Let it dry for about 1 hour, and
top coat with clear lacquer finish no 231.
Directions for use :
1. Clean surface thoroughly to be free from rust, dirt and
2. Shake can thoroughly for 2 minutes before using and shake
periodically during spray.
3. Spray from a distance of about 1 foot.
4. For better results apply several thin coating with an
interval of 10 minutes.
5. After spraying turn can upside down and press spray head to
clean the spray nozzle.
1. Do not spray near fire or open flame.
2. Do not store above 40 deg C.
3. Spray in a well ventilated area
4. Do not throw away or incinerate can.
Pack : 400 cc tin.
Colors : General Colors, Metallic, Fluorescent.
Manufactured by : Accumetric LLC, U.S.A.